Presenting the redesigned Rio.
The 2018 Kia Rio is engineered for the way you drive and live. Estimated to arrive Fall 2017, and redesigned to be sportier, streamlined, and sophisticated, this next-generation Rio is smart, bold styling that redefines what functional can be.
It’s the perfect blend of stability and agility. On the outside, the 2018 Rio cuts a dashing, aerodynamic profile with its sculpted silhouette and seamlessly integrated front grille and bumper. And inside, the sporty interior features modern upgrades, like available combination leather and cloth seat trim, while offering ample legroom, shoulder room, and cargo volume.
The newest Rio takes intelligent driving to new levels with available driver assistance technologies like Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB). It also features available Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ capability—so that you can stay connected while keeping your focus on the road.
Advanced safety comes standard in the 2018 Rio. From Electronic Stability Control (ESC) to Vehicle Stability Management (VSM) to Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC), the 2018 Rio is confidence behind the wheel.
Features & Specs
- Engine: 1.6L 4-cylinder GDI
- Valve System: 16-valve DOHC
- Horsepower: 130 @ 6,300 rpm
- Torque: 119 ft.-lb. @ 4,850 rpm
- Transmission: 6 M/T or 6 A/T
- Overall Length: 172.6 in.
- Overall Width: 67.9 in.
- Overall Height: 57.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 101.6 in.
- Legroom (Front / Rear): 42.1 in. / 33.5 in.
- Headroom (Front / Rear): 38.9 in. / 37.4 in.
- Shoulder room (Front / Rear): 54.1 in. / 53.3 in.
- Hip room (Front / Rear): 52.9 in. / 52.4 in.
- Air Conditioning
- Power Door Locks
- Satellite Radio
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- 15" Alloy Wheels
- Remote Keyless Entry
- UVO eServices
- Rear Camera Display
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)