Driving is one of the most dangerous things we do daily. To help decrease the amount of collisions, the 2020 Kia Sorento has a suite of driver assist technology features. These features are designed to help detect dangerous situations that the driver may not notice. What driver assist technology features are included in the 2020 Kia Sorento? Keep reading to find out!
Kia Drive Wise Technology
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance (BCA). This feature will detect when vehicles are in your blind spots. If you are changing lanes and a vehicle enters a blind spot, the system will apply the brakes to avoid a collision.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection (FCA). This system will sense vehicle and pedestrians in front of the vehicle. If it senses a possible impact, it will apply the brakes to help avoid impact.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance (RCCA). When backing out of a parking spot or a driveway, this system will alert you of any obstacles coming from behind or the sides. If necessary, it will apply the brakes to avoid a collision.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/S&G). This feature helps maintain preset distance from the vehicle ahead of you. It will also react to the speed of the vehicle ahead by applying the brakes and starting up again with a tap on the accelerator pedal.
- Surround View Monitor (SVM). This view will give you a bird’s eye view of the vehicle. This provides a better view of your surroundings when parking in tight spots.
Read more: 2020 Kia Sorento Passenger and Cargo Space
2020 Kia Sorento in Crystal River, FL
Interested in the 2020 Kia Sorento? Then come check out our available inventory at Citrus Kia in Crystal River, FL. While you are at the dealership, take the Kia Sorento for a test drive. Our team looks forward to seeing you at Citrus Kia soon!