Learn About Kia Certified Pre Owned
Selecting a Kia Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle is a confidence-inspiring choice. Why? Because Kia CPO vehicles come with a manufacturer-backed warranty, are high quality, and in like-new condition. That means there’s less to worry about now and down the road. Only Kia vehicles that comply with the following requirements are eligible to become a Kia Certified Pre-Owned vehicle:
- Be a maximum of five years old, with less than 60,000 miles.
- Pass a comprehensive 164-point quality assurance inspection by a Kia dealership technician.
- Have a clean, non-branded title as verified by a free CarFax Vehicle History Report.
$3,566 of added value in every Kia CPO vehicle
With your purchase of a Kia CPO vehicle, you receive the following suite of benefits valued at $3,566:
- Remainder of the 5-Year / 60,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty
- Reinstatement of the 10-Year / 100,000-Mile CPO Powertrain Limited Warranty
- Comprehensive 164-Point quality assurance inspection
- CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
- 10-Year / Unlimited Mile Roadside Assistance- Up to $75 for towing charges per covered mechanical breakdown.
- RENTAL CAR COVERAGE- Up to $35 per day for maximum of ten (10) days for car rental expense incurred due to a covered mechanical breakdown or manufacturer's warranty repair.
- TRAVEL BREAKDOWN COVERAGE- For breakdowns more than 100 miles from home you will be reimbursed up to $100 per day for a maximum of $500 per occurrence for food and lodging per covered mechanical breakdown.
- 3-Month of No-Charge SiriusXM® Satellite Radio "All-Access" Trial
- The option to purchase a Kia vehicle service contract at participating dealers
- Special KMF (Kia Motor Finance) programs
$3,566 represents the national value of benefits included in the purchase of a Kia CPO vehicle as compared to a non-certified used Kia. Since $3,566 represents an average for all Kia CPO vehicles sold nationally, individual value received may vary. See dealer for program benefit details.