Citrus Kia COVID-19 Response
Rest assured, we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely.
Operations will be ensuring our stores are stocked with the needed materials while working to maintain our stores to the highest levels of sanitization. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Citrus County, and the State of Florida Department of Health.
Precautions we are taking to maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and employees include:
- Using plastic covers for vehicle seats and steering wheels
- Ensuring employees are using protective gloves and/or masks and encouraging customers to do the same
- Disinfecting service/sales desks and tablets between customers with EPA approved disinfectant
- Spreading out seating areas to at least 6 feet apart where possible
- Employees’ Health - Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused non-essential business travel.
- Loaner vehicles - Loaner vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials after each customer’s use
- Supplies - We have secured extra supplies of disinfectants, hand sanitizers and gloves for employee and guest’s use. If you are in our dealership and service center and would like to use any of these items, please ask a team member
- Sanitation - Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and dealership.
- Greetings/Contact - We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it is normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. The smile and guest focus will continue
- Food Service - We will only serve food items that are pre-packaged rather than fresh food products
As a customer, you have access to lots of info through the Citrus Kia website, all available from the comfort of your home or anywhere with internet access.
Sales Department: Schedule a test drive, get pre-approved for a loan, browse inventory, view current incentives, and value your trade. Use our Shopping tools like payment calculators and download digital brochures.