Citrus Kia COVID-19 Response
Here at Citrus Kia, we want our customers to know that we are taking this COVID-19 situation very seriously. To keep our customers and staff safe, we are taking preventative measures to prevent the spread of this virus.
While there in a lot of uncertainty because of COVID-19, we are grateful you have entrusted us to help you purchase and service your vehicle. We at Citrus Kia are closely monitoring this evolving situation, and we will continue to update you with any changes to our daily operations.
- Greetings. We have advised all dealership employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with our guests. While it is normally our policy to greet guests with a handshake and a smile, we are taking precautionary measures against spreading illness. The smile and guest focus will continue.
- Sanitation. Our janitorial staff and employees have been instructed to increase their focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces within our offices and dealership.
- Supplies. We have secured extra supplies of disinfectants, hand sanitizers and gloves for employee and guest’s use. If you are in our dealership and service center and would like to use any of these items, please ask a team member.
- Guests’ Vehicles. Our dealership employees have been instructed to implement the use of plastic seat covers and mats on all guest vehicles. These items will not be removed until the vehicle is delivered to you and a team member will remove these items using gloves.
- Loaner vehicles. Loaner vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized using proper cleaning materials after each customer’s use,
- Food Service. We will only serve food items that are pre-packaged rather than fresh food products.
- Employees’ Health. Our team members are prohibited from reporting to work without self-quarantine and doctor’s certification if they have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, if they have traveled to high-impact area (as determined by the CDC) or have taken a cruise. As a company, we have also paused non-essential business travel.
Citrus Kia, as an auto repair facility is classified as an "essential business" and will remain open amid other closings. We will post any changes to hours. Our sales team will be open along side service.
As a customer, you have access to lots of info through the www.citruskia.com<http://www.citruskia.com/> website, all available from the comfort of your home or anywhere with internet access.
Parts Department: Order Tires, Parts and Genuine Kia Accessories completely online. We can even ship them to you.
Sales Department: Schedule a Test drive, Get pre - approved for a loan, Browse inventory. View real prices and current incentives. Find out what your trade in is worth. Use our Shopping tools like payment calculators and download digital brochures.