We at Citrus Kia have decided to stay 100% committed on going green. Below you will find all the ways we have decided to go green. Contact us if you have any questions about our commitment to being green or if you would like advice on how you can go green! We hope you choose to join our commitment to going green and start making these changes as well!
- We recycle tons of cardboard and paper a month.
- Used oil is collected AND recycled.
- All oil filters and fuel filters are recycled.
- All batteries are recycled (yes, even the little AAA batteries!).
- All light bulbs in the dealership have been replaced with energy efficient bulbs and fixtures.
- All thermostats have been replaced with energy efficient control units.
- All shredded documents are sent to a secure recycling facility.
- Aluminum cans and plastic bottles are collected and recycled.
- Tons of scrap metals are recycled weekly.
- Plastic body panels, bumpers and trim are collected and recycled.